Friday, September 18, 2009

Today was a good day in the psychic realm for me. As this time of year rolls around my heart longs for a mother’s love and understanding

I have a daughter. We are very close. We talk at least 3 times a day and usual many more times over the cell phone. She is away at school. She is very far away. I miss her.

I long for this same kind of relationship with my own mother. I do not understand why we cannot get a long and have fun and do things together. I know that she loves me in her sick twisted way. I also know that she hates me and thinks that I am a monster. I just miss what should have been. As an adult, I know all the psychology around it, but I think that my heart is kid like. I keep hoping that someday she will just love me. That she will love me like a normal person would love their daughter. Like, I love my daughter.

I have had several readings from a couple of different but talented women; they have all said the same thing. I did choose to come to this life and I choose my mother. Can you believe that I was that crazy in heaven to choose a childhood of torture? What was I thinking? I joke, but I truly wonder why I would do that to myself. Was I here for her to learn something from me? Was I placed there to help raise her children? Or was it to put in a place to receive my little family? I have to believe that there is a purpose. I could not handle it if there wasn't.

I know that I am meant to be here at this time and at this place. I have told one story how my angels saved me and my sisters from certain death. Here is a second story.

One day in my younger years, my mother had just divorced my father. We went into Salt Lake City or Ogden, I do not remember to visit one of her friends. Her friend had kids a little older than me and my younger sister. We were all bored, our mothers talked for what seemed like forever.

The kids of her friend asked their mother if they could take us over to the gas station across the street. She said yes, and then they asked my mother. My mother has always been a little over protective, they coxed her by saying that they go all of the time and it was very safe, to my surprise she said that we could go.

As we walked out of the door, we all were very excited and were chatting about what kind of candy we would buy. We walked a couple of blocks where we came to an 8 lane highway. It was a HIGHWAY!!! Safe!!! It is a highway!!! Whose brilliant idea was this? This is not across the street. I looked at my sister and I told her that we are not going to go. She was young and wanted to get her candy. They assured me that they do this all of the time and it is safe, you just have to run. At that they all took off and left behind on the other side of the highway.

I was young too, and did not like that I was left alone. They called for me to run. I wouldn't. A couple of the older kids ran back over to bring me over; they grabbed my hands and said to run. I ran. I passed the first 3 lanes, then 4, then 5, would you believe I fell flat on my face in the 6Th lane. I looked up, there was a gold color car heading right for me and all I could do is watch. The older kids ran to the side of the road. Everyone was yelling to get up, I couldn't move. I watched the other cars start to slam on their brakes; I could hear the squealing of their brakes. The car heading for me was not one of them. I do not know if the driver just did not see me or what, but he was not slowing down. I was frozen with fear. All I could think of was that I was going to get ran over and ... Before I could finish that thought, time slowed; I was picked up and carried to the safely to the other side. No I did not see anything, I do not remember floating, I just remember being safe and no one knew how I got to the side of road. I told them that my angels carried me and kept me safe.

With so much love and magic in the world it is astounding to me that people have a hard time believing. Some do not even believe in a higher power. How is that possible? You can feel the truth in your soul. We are all part of the greater collective.

No comments:

Post a Comment