Today was a great day.
I went to get a facial. I actually told the girl while she was doing my facial that she had the touch of Reiki. I answered a few questions about Reiki and what it was and what it does. Energy work. I told her that I do Reiki and why I do Reiki I have psychic visions. I also see auras, I gave her a little back ground and she was very intrigued. She was so excited and asked if I could see hers. I described the colors that I saw and explained that she has a good heart. It was quite clear that she did not believe me. So I did what I do best. I asked why she does not feel that she is a good person. She proceeded to let me know that she has had problems with the law. I asked why I see a certain animal associated with her. She has a friend that has a tattoo with that animal. I warned her that this friend cannot be trusted; she does not have your back. You need to distance yourself from her. I asked when she got in trouble was her friend involved. She said that she was.
I said that I knew that she was molested as a child and she has a lot of guilt and anger. This was not her fault. I don't think she realized that she never told me about being abused or molested. She feels like she is a bad person. I told her that just because she is different does not mean she is a bad person, look at me. I said “Honey, of all people I can see your spirit, your heart and the spirits around you. You are NOT a bad person". I offered to give her a free Reiki treatment. I left and was at the front desk paying she came out in the office gave me a hug.
Later that day one of my dearest friends called and I could tell that she is just a having a hard time. She kept saying that we were both in transitional places in our lives. I told her that I am feeling like I am in a better place than I have been in a while. I feel like things are finally falling into place. So I offered to help or send positive energy her way and bless her heart she does what she does best and she was trying to help me. Sometimes I just can see how conflicted she is and I have no way to express my concern or what I see. I guess I could best describe it as - she appears weighted down with chains and she has moved from the path that she was on. Something is way out of balance and I do not know why or how to help. So, I have to wait to be given the message of what to do. I told her how much I love her and promised to do an Angel protection for her.
I then went to my hair dresser place. I walked in, it felt so heavy. She looked totally drained. I have never seen her like that. I asked her what happened. She had no idea what I was talking about. So I told her. She then let me know that she was not feeling up to par. She mentioned that even her clients today were off. Just a rough day. I did a quick Reiki session on her. She said that it did help her feel better and I told her I would do Angel Protection for her as well.
I love days when just being in the right time and right place to lend some help or give an encouraging word and help someone have a little bit better of a day.
My friends joke, they call me a people collector. People just come to me. I love it, because I believe that they are brought to me for whatever reason and I try to give something to everyone. I smile at a stranger just to see a smile. I say hello, just to hear them recognize that I see them. My life journey is to touch as many people I can. If I can just make one person’s life better, then I have succeeded. I love days like this.
I got to tell a stranger that I am a pyschic. This is a first. Yah!!!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The firsts in life are the stepping stones to the seconds
ReplyDelete