Wednesday, September 2, 2009

As I sit here I wonder what story I should post.

Sometimes my mind is blank. The stories that I remember are the extreme incidents. But it does not even come close to how many times a psychic vision happens. I do want to make it clear. This is a way of life for me. It happens every day all day. So I write the ones that I remember.

I once heard that the purest DNA lineage is from mother to daughter. I bring this up because I believe that gifts and abilities are handed down from parent to child.

As you have probably already guessed, yes my mother has abilities. But she will not acknowledge them. In her younger years I have seen her or should I say I have caught her.

I remember one time that she woke me in the middle of the night. She said that her Grandmother woke her. By the way, grandmother is dead. She said that all her grandmother would do is point. She pointed her out of her room. She then pointed her down the hall. She stood and pointed at the Mormon Temple picture (I gave the picture to my mother for Mother's Day, when I was 12, earned the money working for the book store). My mother could not understand why she looked so angry. My mom wanted to know what I thought, why was she angry and pointing to the temple. I said that she did not want her to go any more, ha ha. My mom said no, no, no, she is telling me that I need to go to the temple more often.

I guess will not know for a while. But spirits will give a message in the way for you to understand. If "MOM Scott" was telling my mother to go to the temple, my mother did not listen.

My sister-in-law had a dream where a wolf came to her to deliver her a message. This is the way that she could accept. My sister-in-law had made it very clear that if she saw a spirit that it would scare her. Now this was a number of years ago and things have changed. She is no longer scared to see spirits

We all grow as life and the experiences of life happen. Life changes our prospective changes.

When I am being told something I listen. No matter what form it comes in. I know what happens if you don't listen and it is never good. So, if you get a premonition - pay attention! You are being told a message for a reason. The Universe, your higher power, is guiding you. If you listen, you will see how guided everyday you are. The problem is this, people are taught to listen only one way.

There are many ways, visions, dreams, feelings, angels appear, angels talk in a spiritual language, sometimes they scream in your head. I have had times when my body reacts and feels sick. Your whole being and every sense are receptors for the guidance given to you, JUST LISTEN with your entire self.

I have to you quick story. I was just driving home from the gym. As I pulled up to my home, I noticed a Magpie in the drive way. Now that was not unusual. As I looked around there was a Magpie on the truck in the drive way. There was one on the garage roof, one on the front porch, one on the trash can, there ended up being over 23 Magpies all in one area and all surrounding me. OK, I will give that this is a little like the movie "The Birds", and I will admit that it did freak me out for a minute and then a warm, calm came over me and I knew that I was being given a message. I just did not understand. A few days later I went down to St George to visit my friend. I ran with her to this ladies house to pick up something. I sat on her couch and waited. I looked around and on the coffee table was a book called "Animal Speaks". I looked around, a little surprised that I was given a manual to look up the message. The Magpies have been plaguing my mind. I opened the book, there it was, my message. Magpies are of the Raven family. Magpies are highly intelligent birds. When they appear, they signify, new beginnings, rebirth spiritual, moving to the next level. WOW, messages come in all forms. I now watch the animals; they are messengers of the heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment