Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ghosts, Spirits, or Angels.

What is the difference? I have no idea. So lets start with what I know. There is dark energy and there is light energy. A smart person once said that once energy is in motion stays in motion.

I have never seen a ghost. I am not sure what a ghost looks like. I have seen dark and light energy. I see angels and I can see the light of spirits while watching over their loved ones. I have never seen a ghost.

People, yes the live ones leave energy prints all of the time. Have you ever walked into a house and you knew instantly something had happened in that home.

I remember I went with my mother to house that she was hired to clean. We walked in. Instantly, I could feel the energy. I asked the lady of the home. Did someone die here? She gave me a funny look and did not answer me. I looked at my mom and told her that a young man had committed suicide in that house. Some months later my mom did find out the teenage son had committed suicide in the home. You always know. Some people think it must be a ghost. It is an energy print. Trauma leaves energy prints.

My aunt was special niece to one of her aunts. One night we were sitting outside with the sun setting in the background. We were talking about scary stories. When I was little I would always ask people if they saw ghosts. My Aunt proceeded to tell me about her aunt. My mother and her siblings did not have a very stable childhood. I think that they were spread out amongst the relatives.

I think this is why they were so close. Before her favorite aunt passed away she promised to always watch over her. Once the aunt passed, every night a rocking chair in her room would rock. She said that in the beginning she would get up to check to see if the windows were open or for some reason why the rocking chair would rock. She was never able to find one. She just knew that it was her aunt watching over her. Later as she grew older the rocking chair was not as active. She must not have needed to be watched over as much. They watch and take care of us, until we do not need them any longer. Then they watch from a distance.

Stories like this always fascinated me.

I remember a time when my sister-in-law and I were hanging out. I had just given her and Angel music box. I was helping her decide where to put it in her bedroom. We were chatting and laughing. We were having a great time. She was in the corner of the room. She bent down, but as I watched, her shadow did not bend down the same time as she did. It delayed about a minute. Then the shadow bent down. I jumped up. It was a shadow. I have never seen anything like this before. I did not know what to make of it. It kind of scared me.

She did not see anything. We talked about it. It was nothing more than her energy print. Nothing scary, just took a minute to catch up. She was so happy, because I gave her this beautiful Angel. She has had a rough life. People do not usually do nice things for her randomly. I sure love her, she is a good person that does for so many.

I know that I have talked to many different people that claim to have seen ghosts. I guess I am one of the few that has not had the privilege. I have a dear friend that her and her husband have a camera that picks up on the energy of ghost. One day I may be brave enough to go with her to see if I will see ghost.

I really try to focus on the positive and light. Maybe that is why. Are ghost dark? Or the spirits I see are they ghost and I just do not know it? I guess time will tell.

1 comment: