Friday, October 16, 2009

The day and the life....

Last weekend I had a small women’s group over. As you see I am slowly coming out of the closet. I had invited likeminded people to just converse and speak freely about having special abilities. The rules are that you are safe and no judgment will be made.

We sat in my little living room which is now adorned with bookcases and books. I really should call it my library. Leather chairs and tables. Picture how Barnes and Noble use to look like. Very relaxing and calm environment. I had quite music playing in the back ground. I sat out water, crackers with cheese and chips with salsa. The scene was set.

As each lady arrived I did a personal Tarot reading. To be honest I am always amazed how close the readings come for each person and the things going on in their life.

Once we were a full group, I explained that I would like to set up a once a month meeting where people can come and discuss what is on their mind. I want the group to offer assistance, input or whatever is needed. This meeting was to cover the power of one person making a difference. The world is in turmoil and it is going to take likeminded people putting positive thoughts out into the collective to help heal society. I am not talking politics, I am talking human freedoms. No matter your belief system, we all need to open to positive thoughts about happiness, freedom and world peace.

I think that it is nice to have a support system.

During this meeting we focused on self awareness. I performed Reiki on each woman. I love Reiki, it is so calming and warm. It helps make you aware of yourself and address issues that have not come to the surface yet. By the end of the evening my arms were so hot, I had to sit on the cold front porch just to cool off. It is wonderful anytime that I get a chance to perform a Reiki treatment.

Within the next month I should have my second level Reiki training. I am so excited. I have the privilege of having a dear friend hand down the Reiki Symbol from a very old and honorable lineage. She is my Reiki Master. This woman is so amazing. What makes her so amazing is that she has no idea how intuitive that she is or how powerful her healing powers are. She gave me my first level Reiki attunement and certification. She told me that she was surprised how natural it was for me. What she did not understand is that if I could have one tenth of the healing power that she has I would be truly honored.

I think I let myself get over whelmed with the blog. For some reason I think that I have to write a novel or something. So I am giving myself a break. I will write what I feel when I feel it.

Make sure you meditate, stay focused and be open.

1 comment: