Saturday, October 10, 2009

Autum is in the air

I love this time of year. I love to see the beautiful colors of fall. The harvest of pumpkins, fresh cut hay, leaves drifting down, and apples being made into pie, sauce, juice whatever your heart desire. Feeling the crisp clean air in your lungs is invigorating.

A few days ago it rained and rained cleaning the air. The air is clean, my car not so clean.

I ran around today doing all of the things that can’t be done during the work week. I got a massage at the massage school, went to breakfast with my dear girlfriend, washed my car, went to the pumpkin patch, and went to a charity fund raiser for "The Children’s Justice Center". I came home and put out bales of hay and put maybe 20 plus pumpkins through my yard. It looks wonderful.

This time of year means different things to different people. To me it is a mixed pot. I love autumn and the harvest. I also love the spiritual side of the pagan holiday, Day of the Dead or All Hallows Eve. The symbolism of the jack-o-lantern, the broom, the pointed hat of the witch, and the apple to name a few. These traditions have been around for a very long time. Hundreds of years they have been in place. Now Halloween is a time for children, joy, costumes and candy.

I recommend looking up the different symbols of Halloween. It is very interesting.

You know this is the time of year that my spirit seems to be at peace. Maybe it is because our loved ones that have passed away can come closer to our souls. Most people that I come into contact with say they love this time of year, it is so peaceful and starts the holiday season.

I think that your loved ones touch you, letting you know, on a different vibration, everything is going to be alright. There is a bigger plan. Have faith, they are watching over you. BOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment