Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am back!!!!

Hi All, sorry for the absence. I have had a lot going on. I ended up very ill with pneumonia. Apparently it has been working on me for about 6 months until my body just gave up. I am still on the weak side but doing much better.

I hope this blog finds you well.

Well to get back into things. I have been lucky enough to meet a soul that is on a dual life path.

I was teaching a class of 30, Reiki and energy work. I began to cover auras and the basics of each person individual energy field. I showed the class ways to practice so they could see the energy field of their fellow class mates. One little gal had 2 complete and separate auras. I have never seen 2 separate auras. I have seen spirits and different energy but never 2 complete fields. As I did a personal reading on her I could see her now living her life and I could see a separate person living a parallel life. Not in the past or a previous life, but a parallel life. I have never seen this before.

I did some quick research on line and could not find anything except for different dimensions etc. This did not fit this situation. So I called a Yogi. She said that it is rumor that in this time of great change that some spirits are occupying 2 bodies and 2 lives so that their soul can learn what it needs quickly. She said that it is a theory , but no one has been able to verify. I told her that I saw it. I will verify. It was cool, I have never seen anything like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment