Monday, August 17, 2009

I want to comment on what this blog is to me.

This is about me, who was Mormon - and a psychic - in a Mormon state.

I constantly was told that I was evil, and that if I need this much help I was in real trouble. Your gifts are from the devil, you are crazy, and my favorite you are a "Monster". I have always been made to feel ashamed of myself and the gifts I was given. My own family treated me like "the" outcast. You know when you read books on abuse, or watch TV documentaries on abusive relationships - the abuser always picks one. It took me 45years to realize I was that one. I was the one that was abused. I have tried for years to get their acceptance. They hate me. They do not want me around. I was never allowed to be my true self. I have walked away from my family with a few exceptions. I have never told them, someday I will.

This blog is for the healing of my spirit, and my heart. This is how I can come to grips with being psychic, and not being ashamed of who I am.

This is much harder than I ever thought it would be. I hear myself tell the stories of my childhood, but it is not the same as seeing it in print. I will find myself. I will find where I belong. I did not ask for these wonderful gifts. But they are mine. I am now ready to move on. Please stay with me on my journey of discovery.

I have always been guided. Many who know me know that I have always credited the angels for raising me. Many times I would be in the depths of despair and my angels always rescued me.

I lived my life up until age 32 before I found out that the rest of the world did not talk to angels on a daily bases, that seeing auras was not something a majority of humans would have the privilege of seeing.

This came to light through a dear friend at work (Jan). Things at our job were not going well and rumors of lay-offs would be pending. I looked at my friend. I told her that her "Glowing" had diminished. Glowing is what I called the auras. Jan asked me "what I was talking about"? I explained the energy from her body creates a glowing and I noticed that hers was not glowing as bright today. Jan turned to me and ask "do you see auras"? I said "No, only crazy people see auras". That's what I really thought, it didn't click in my head that they were the same thing. The next day she brought me a book. Needless to say I was a little surprised. She also told me that not everyone sees them. So I asked "What about Angels". WOW, who would have thought that wasn't normal either. I guess at this point I did feel a little special, but mostly scared that someone would find out, ant that I would be alienated like I was when I was as a child.

Jan was a good friend and she did not betray my trust.

Now days, I just keep my opinion to myself unless asked.

It is truly a glorious world and everything glows. All life has energy and a spirit. The aura is one way to see how someone is feeling at that time. I have been working with a Yogi this last year. I have learned why and how to control what I see and feel. People can sense when you are looking at their aura. You see into their soul. Their soul feels the intrusion. So now I have worked very hard not to invade their privacy. It was so immediate for me, and so natural. I never gave it much thought. Now I only look when they ask. Again, the law of free agency has to be obeyed. I am learning as I go, I guess like everyone else.

The whole aura thing brings up another story. I was attending a church event. Yes, a Mormon event. I believe I was right around 14 years old. My young women's class went to a play at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City. The play, I do not remember the name, but it was about the Book of Mormon and the Neophite’s. My class and I were walking in, when we heard that the prophet of the church would be attending.

This is a really big deal.

At the time the Prophet was Spencer W. Kimball. Now this man, this leader of this ever growing church was a very good man. As soon as he walked in with his entourage his aura consumed the entire building. It was amazing. I have never seen such an aura. This great leader of this church walked right over to me an introduced himself. Everyone stood with their mouths open, including me.

You will soon learn in later blogs that for some reason, I have met church leaders from all sorts of religious affiliations. Pope John Paul, the Dali Lama, Mormon church leaders from Harold B. Lee all the way to Thomas S. Monson. If you are counting that is 6 prophets of the Mormon church. There have been others, I just can't remember who they were and their affiliation.

It is weird, they seem to find me in a crowd. Who knows why and what does it matter. We are all in this together. Making our little corner of the world a better place to be.

Just as there is light energy, you have to have the dark. The balance of the universe.

One evening my husband and I were driving in the foot hills of American Fork Canyon. Time had escaped us and it became dark. We started to head back down the mountain when we came across of a group of kids. These kids were with a much older man. His aura was very dark and very big. You could see the darkness of his soul, it was darker than the night. It glowed dark! To be in his presence made me physically ill. He was not a good man.

Glowing (Auras) come in all different shapes and sizes. Did you know that some leak? It is true. I was watching my hair dresser as she was talking to me and I noticed that she had a leak right about her left shoulder. I asked her what had happened. She told me that she was in a car accident 4 days earlier and her shoulder was hurting. I have seen leaks in auras when someone is being drained of energy. This seems to happen a lot with couples - if it's not a balanced relationship. You know instantly what area of the relationship is in trouble. If it leaks at the root chakra the person is feeling insecure and that their foundation might be in jeopardy. If it leaks out of the heart, this partner has been hurt and betrayed by the other. I could go on and on.

Auras come in colors. Some have multiple colors. They are all beautiful except

No comments:

Post a Comment